My name is Christopher Humphries. I am a professional Landman/title researcher, and programmer/administrator.
You may email me at email@example.com or on LinkedIn.
No Longer Available for Work!
I got a new job being a software developer. Not sure what to do with this site now. Meh, will update later.
Professional Skills as a Landman and Title Researcher
- Experienced in searching and researching many county courthouses in Pennsylvania, doing full abstract and title reports searching deeds, mortgages, court cases, wills and estates, historical records, tax records, and anything else in a courthouse that may be applicable to the search assigned.
- Very well organized and thorough in assembled documents and data.
- Expert in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Self-disciplined in time management and can work independently with little to no oversight, all while being flexible to changing work demands.
- Reliable and organized, with a proven record of outstanding interpersonal skills and being a fast learner.
- Expert in understanding deeds, mortgages, and leases for oil, gas, and coal.
Professional Skills as a Programmer and Systems Administrator
- Experienced in developing software in a wide range of languages including C, Tcl, Perl, Java, Python, and Ruby.
- Expert in systems administration of critical servers running different operating systems including Linux (Redhat, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, and Slackware), BSD (FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD), and Solaris 9 and 10.
- Expert in administration and optimization of various databases including PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLite.
- Experienced in designing, developing and implementing Java enterprise solutions that require communicating with legacy and modern software systems, web services, and agile software development practices.